ELBOW & ALBOW

The O'Nan Family Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Admit It... You Love Surveys

I have a friend named John Mark who is obsessed with e-mail surveys. And I must say, though reluctantly, I think they are great fun as well. The afore-mentioned John Mark is always sure to deliver a fresh survey about midway through any type of break from school. Here is the latest from John Mark (the abridged version), complete with my responses:

1. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a skirt - brown wool.

2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans. It is playing on my computer at work in the School of Theology right now. Someone told me it sounded weird.

3. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a pretzel

4. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no, I pray.

5. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? drizzly

6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Marcie called me from Savannah, and it was amazing to hear her voice.

7. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Wow, John Mark. Are you seriously this desparate for compliments?

8. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 24

9. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee

10. NATURAL HAIR COLOR? I'm a brunette. As I told Ray Jobberson, this means I am smart and not fun.

11. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ocean's 12

12. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? the last Saturday in April, which is always the Double Decker Arts Festival in my hometown

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my Strawberry Shortcake Big Wheel

14. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? I live in an apartment with my roommate and friend Becky

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I teared up on New Year's day while I was listening to Wilco's "At Least That's What You Said." I know it's kind of silly, but that song is so emotional.

16. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Kari has been my friend since I was five years old. She is amazing and is now about to be a mother! I am so excited!

17. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I bought five CDs and listened to them on headphones.

18. FAVORITE SMELLS? vanilla, Votivo red current candles

19. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? my beautiful and creative friends; the Bible; beautiful works of art, literature, photography, music, etc., my church

20. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? lonliness

21. FAVORITE FLOWER? gerbera daisies

22. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 7... And I don't know what one of them is for.

23. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday

24. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I just had a few close friends come over and hang out.

25. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 4

26. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 5

27. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST ONE YOU HAD? 2 cars - My first car was a Mitshubishi Galant

28. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Paducah, KY

29. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Bora Bora Island

30. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE ON AN AIRPLANE? mid-November, coming home from a recruiting trip in Atlanta

31. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR? God's grace

32. WHAT IS THE GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME? The Beach Boys Pet Sounds (Ha! Ha!)

33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FILM OF ALL TIME? Breakfast At Tiffany's


1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said…

    Hey Laura,
    Im glad you got a blog now...since I just got off the phone with you I wont fill out the survey cause you basically know a lot about me...it was great getting to have lunch and "spill" some coffee over Christmas...by the way my blog is http://rebelfan.blogspot.com
    it is extremely random but I try to post on it weekly...have a great week...talk soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home