ELBOW & ALBOW

The O'Nan Family Blog

Friday, January 07, 2005

For All You "Garden State" Fans...

Dear Marcie, Mel, Keri, Alex, and all other friends who have been insisting that I see "Garden State,"

I have finally viewed the movie. I love it and have nothing more to say at this point than just that. I have every intention of going home after work and watching it at least two more times - to catch all the nuances - and then watch all the commentary, etc. Alex, I finally read your blog that I have been saving to read until after watching the movie, and I think you did an amazing analysis. Anyone who loves "Garden State" should read Alex's commentary that he wrote on September 17. The blog is titled "Garden State" and Existentialism.

I think I may love this movie even more later on today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home