ELBOW & ALBOW

The O'Nan Family Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Answering Questions

I got this survey from Bobby's blog. Here it is with my answers.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say?
"...vailed. (EXCUSE ME, RABBI, BUT JUST WHAT WORD IS IT EX-"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
air

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Local on the 8s

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
11:35 a.m.

5. Now look at the clock. What time is it actually?
11:36 a.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
someone rolling the mail cart down the hallway

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8:00 a.m. walking from my car to my office

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Bobby's blog

9. What are you wearing?
pink skirt, black shirt

10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember.

11. When did you last laugh?
Sometime today, I'm sure. I'll laugh at anything.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a bulletin board, a wall-mounted bookshelf with office manuals

13. Seen anything weird lately?
24 - season one

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I'm a little annoyed with it.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Paper Moon

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a house and another Subaru

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I want a kitten.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would like to see more people entering into a relationship with Jesus, communicating with God, and finding the peace and comfort that can only come from him.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes! Especially with my husband.

20. George Bush:
I have to steal Bobby's answer on this questions he said George Bush is, "Not as bad as his detractors claim or as good as his supporters claim."

21. What do you think God will say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome home.

22. What do you think you deserve?
nothing, really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home