ELBOW & ALBOW

The O'Nan Family Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Emmylou and Transmission

Emmylou Harris is playing at the Double Decker Arts Festival in my hometown of Oxford, Mississippi. This time, I will meet her. She is my musical hero, and I will meet her! I will!
____________________________________________________________________

However, in order to meet Emmylou, I will first have to get my transmission fixed on my car. Yeah, it went out on Monday, and is currently in the hands of Danny at St. Matthew's Imports, getting a $2,000.00 repair.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Alex & Laura Beth said…

    I would love to get some of those pictures! Send them on! I miss you lots, Heather! Hopefully, I can make it Nashvegas pretty soon. Tell Clint to set me up a lunch appointment with Emmylou! Just kidding!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said…

    Send them, Heather!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home