ELBOW & ALBOW

The O'Nan Family Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Erin!



Today is Erin Richter's birthday, and I sure hope she has a good one. Erin is a wonderful friend, and here are some reasons that I love her to pieces:
1) She is a killer skier and could probably ski professionally if she wanted to.
2) She has great discernment and knows when I am giving her good advice and when I am giving her bad advice.
3) She gives and gives and gives and gives to others - she is a servant.
4) She cooks really well.
5) She works very, very hard but still makes time for friends.
6) She could backpack through the Andes if she really wanted to, but she still likes fashion and stuff.
7) She is an encouragement and a joy to be around.
8) She listens to really awesome music... What?!?!?!?
9) She is incredibly loyal to her friends.
10) She is a beautiful friend who often reminds me of what it means to live a Gospel-saturated life.

Thank you Erin for all that you mean to me and to all of your friends. I hope you have a fun, fun, fun birthday.
If any of you want to encourage Erin, you can leave a post here or call her or email her or something!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    LB, that is so true. Erin rocks my face off.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Hilary Noltemeyer said…

    erin- why are you so awesome? you truly are a member of our family and i'm so blessed to have you in my life. happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home